<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 22:35:45 Jun 19, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

What does it take to change wallet in a pool

jrhodkjrhodk Member Posts: 1
I have been mining to a certain pool for 2 month, and just before the first payout I got aware that my wallet address might not be the smartest which is why I asked the pool whenever they could change my wallet address. Their answer came a day after and it was that I just should write them an email with the old and new wallet address which I did, and after that I heard nothing. A couple of days later I did send an email to ask for a status, and then I did get the answer that it would take 10 days but 11 days after I have heard nothing. 2 days ago I did write to them again and I have still not got an answer. I have a rig a small rig with 2 amd580, which maybe is why I'm ignored?
- How long does it normally take to change a wallet address in a pool?

Comments